Conserve Italia Group (CIRIO) is a huge Italian co-operative that brings together over 14,500 farmers and represents one of Europe’s largest agri-food companies. Every year Conserve Italia (CIRIO) processes over 650,000 tonnes of produce; fruit, vegetables and tomatoes, which are cultivated by its farmer members spanning an area of over 25,000 hectares. 

The company has more than 1,800 full-time employees with approximately 1,300 temporary workers employed for the harvesting and processing period. Over one million tonnes of finished goods are packaged in 10 production plants. Approximately 65% of our produce is sold in Italy with the remaining 35% sold throughout Europe and other countries.

Here, the range of products we gladly represent: